Collection of Personal Data
“Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, nationality, address, telephone number, gender, email address, all detail vehicle information, your photo, any information about you which you have provided to Teroka in registration forms, application forms or any other similar forms and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and/or processed by Teroka from time to time.
Must Give Personal Data?
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary.While you’re not required to provide Personal Data to visit the site from a computer or a mobile device, many of our cool features may not be available to you if you choose not to create an account with us or, at other times, not to provide requested information.
Purposes of Processing
We use personally identifiable information collected through the Service and Apps for the purposes described in this Policy or elsewhere on the Service or in the Apps. For example, we may use personally identifiable information we collect:
- To provide you with any service you have requested.
- To send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, additional information about our products and services and support and administrative messages, and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, the Service or Apps. When sending marketing information.
- To request feedback and to otherwise contact you about your use of the Service and Apps.
- To respond to your emails, questions, comments, requests and complaints, and to provide customer service.
- To monitor and analyze Service and App usage and trends.
- To personalize and improve the Service or Apps, and our users’ experiences with the Service and Apps (such as providing content or features that match interests), and to increase the Service’s or Apps’ functionality and user friendliness.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Retaining and Deletion
By communicating with Teroka, using Teroka services, purchasing products from Teroka or by virtue of your engagement with Teroka, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Policy and agree and consent to the use, processing and transfer of your Personal Data by Teroka as described in this Policy. Teroka shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Policy at any time by placing the updated Policy on the Websites. By continuing to communicate with Teroka, by continuing to use Teroka services, purchasing products from Teroka or by your continued engagement with Teroka following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Policy, such actions shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.