Definition of reasonable wear and tear
“Reasonable day-to-day wear” does not guarantee replacement or refund. The below description should be used to inform what you should expect of the robustness of TEROKA products:
- It is reasonable to expect that with day-to-day use TEROKA products, wires, relay and case, may suffer minor scratches and scuffs.
- The sim card and coverage sim card of TEROKA products are expected to require to inform us, as day-to-day use leaves normal consumption on the data of sim card.
- The sim card of the TEROKA products are expected to require check at time.
We are committed to TEROKA products being of the highest quality, easy to use and delighting you with unparalleled personal GPS tracker! For this reason, your satisfaction with TEROKA products and TEROKA branded accessories, and your ability to use them
easily with optimal results is extremely important to us.
If you have an issue with your TEROKA product or TEROKA branded accessories please do contact us as soon as possible!
This product warranty applies to TEROKA products and TEROKA branded accessories available for purchase via our website, www.teroka.com.my. We also promise to let you know, if we make substantial changes to this policy. If you have any questions – just reach out to email@example.com
When is my TEROKA product covered by warranty?
TEROKA warrants that your TEROKA GPS TRACKER and TEROKA branded accessories shall, as of the date of delivery, be free from material defects for a period of one (1) year. (The date of delivery is considered the date that our delivery service has recorded delivering your TEROKA product as per delivery tracking, not any other date).
To be eligible for warranty service, you must contact the TEROKA customer service team and have requested a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) under warranty, within the warranty period.
What is my entitlement under warranty?
This warranty ensures that your TEROKA product and TEROKA branded accessories are functional, within the warranty period, give reasonable use,wear and tear (please consider the ‘definition of reasonable use,wear and tear’ above). Under this warranty, if a product is not functional within the warranty period, give reasonable use,wear and tear – then the customer is eligible for a replacement or refund.
The above warranty shall not apply to defects resulting from:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from normal wear and tear, improper installation, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration. Unauthorized modification and operation outside of the environmental specifications for the product.
- Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered
- labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS
TEROKA warrants that your purchased TEROKA products and TEROKA branded accessories shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery. (The date of delivery is considered the date that our delivery service has recorded delivering your TEROKA product as per delivery tracking, not any other date.)
TEROKA provides this limited warranty to you, only if you purchased the product from TEROKA, via TEROKA website (teroka.com.my and sub-websites).
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
To obtain warranty service, you are required to contact the TEROKA Customer Experience Experts with an RMA request under warranty, also within the same warranty period. Once our customer service team accepts your RMA request, you will be provided details with confirmation of the RMA. This will provide details of the location where the returned item should be posted to. If you have not received these confirmation details, you are not authorized to return products to TEROKA. TEROKA retains the right to not process products sent to TEROKA without TEROKA confirmation of the RMA.
To complete the RMA you will be required to:
Ship the products back, within one week of being provided the details of the warranty RMA confirmation. This should be confirmed by the timestamp on the package from the postal service and / or the shipping invoice. TEROKA reserves the right to not accept returns that are shipped back outside of this time frame.
- Pack the item(s) safely for shipping, to prevent damage during transport. Items should be returned in either their original packaging or packaging that provide an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by TEROKA. TEROKA reserves the right to not accept returns that are damaged during postage, as a result of not being properly packaged for shipping.
- Pack the item(s) safely for shipping, to prevent damage during transport. Items should be returned in either their original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by TEROKA. TEROKA reserves the right to not accept returns that are damaged during postage, as a result of not being properly packaged for shipping.
- The RMA number and documentation must be included along with your returned product.
- Ship the item with a service providing tracking. You must provide this tracking number to TEROKA as part of the validity of the RMA. TEROKA reserves the right to not accept returns that are posted without a correct and valid tracking number. Please note that you assume the risk of loss or damage to returned product(s) while in transit back to TEROKA.
- Once your return is deemed a warranty replacement, if required, the customer we submit refund requests immediately. You will see the refund as a credit in approximately 5-10 business days, depending on your bank.
Please also note:
- TEROKA may also require you to show proof of purchase details and answer certain questions about your use of the product, before providing warranty service.
- It is likely that data such as your personalised profile will be removed from TEROKA products during warranty servicing. TEROKA will not be responsible for any such loss.
- TEROKA reserves the right to inspect and triage items returned under warranty, prior to issuing replacements or refunds. This is to verify that:
- A correct and valid tracking number has been received by the TEROKA team.
- The items have been received by the TEROKA team in the correct time frame.
- The item has been correctly packaged and has not been damaged in freight.
- The item is indeed suffering the issue, permitting claim against this warranty.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Please note that this warranty applies only to products and accessories manufactured by TEROKA that are marked with the “TEROKA” trade name or logo and contain a valid TEROKA serial number which has not been removed or altered.
TEROKA does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free. For this reason, this warranty does not cover software embedded in any TEROKA product and related services provided by TEROKA.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product that was purchased from the TEROKA website (teroka.com.my and sub-websites).
Without limiting the foregoing, this warranty does not apply to, the following:
- Use with non- TEROKA accessories such as cables and storage cases.
- normal wear and tear or aging of the product, such as scratches, dents, scuffs, plus loosening and wearing of parts over time.
- defects or damage caused by misuse, accident, alteration, unusual stress, modification, improper or unauthorized repair, improper storage or third-party applications downloaded to the product.
- Damage caused by using the products outside the permitted or intended uses described in instructions provided by TEROKA.
- modifications of the product‟s firmware or software by anyone other than TEROKA officially.
- With improper voltage, power supply or batteries.
- Damage due to excessive moisture.
Please note that TEROKA reserves the right to disable products in instances of suspected fraud, counterfeit use, stealing or loss during shipment.
TEROKA is not responsible for damage or injuries arising from failure to follow instructions related to product use.
THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL TEROKA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
If a defect with your TEROKA product arises within the warranty period you are required to contact the TEROKA customer service team with an RMA request under warranty, also within the same warranty period.
If the validity of your RMA request under warranty is accepted by TEROKA, TEROKA agree to either:
- Repair the product at no charge using new or refurbished replacement parts.
- Or replace the product with a new or refurbished product (with the replacement product being of identical model or functional equivalent).
- Or refund the full amount that you paid for the product.
To minimize impact on the environment, TEROKA prefers to repair and replace using refurbished parts and products.
Also, as part of our promise to only sell the highest quality products:
- If the TEROKA team agrees to service your product under warranty, the cost of shipping defective products will be covered by TEROKA. This means that if TEROKA accepts your product to be serviced under warranty.
- Then, in the instance of repairs and replacement – you will not have to pay or will be reimbursed for any shipping charges.
- Or in the instance of refunds – you will be refunded for shipping charges.
Any product(s) that have been repaired or replaced under this warranty policy will have warranty coverage for (1) year from the date of delivery. (The date of delivery is considered the date that our delivery service has recorded delivering your repaired / replaced unit to you, as per delivery tracking.)
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TEROKA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA, RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF TEROKA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We want to help you get the most out of TEROKA products and services. If you haveany questions about this product warranty, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
ZEEM TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD, B8-2-1, Pantai Hillpark Phase 2, Jalan Pantai Murni 1, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
© Copyright 2018-2019 ZEEM TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD.